Inviting, understated, and elegant,
our 36 suites and rooms offer guests an immersion in the Napa Valley lifestyle.
Nestled into the wooded hillside next to the Spa at Meadowood, this expansive, one-bedroom retreat embraces Meadowood’s tradition of the indoor/outdoor lifestyle. In the separate living area, a sectional sofa angles around a wood-burning fireplace. Two furnished terraces, each with a fire pit, accommodate under-the-sky entertaining or a private soak and shower.
The layout maximizes comfort and privacy.
Indoor-outdoor living areas flow seamlessly.
- Large One Bedroom Suite
- California King Bed
- Separate Living and Dining Area
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Entertaining Deck with Fire Pit
- Large Soaking Tub and Steam Shower
- Large Double Vanity
- Private Outdoor Lounging Deck with Fire Pit, Soaking Tub, and Shower
- 1,745 Sq Ft (indoor/outdoor)
LIVING AND DINING AREA
OUTDOOR SOAKING TUB AND SHOWER
HILL HOUSE FLOORPLAN
- Welcome glass of wine at Forum
- In-room mini-bar with curated snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, replenished upon request
- Car service to downtown St. Helena and Yountville based on availability
- High speed Wi-Fi
- In-room local and long-distance telephone calls
- Bottled water
- Access to Fitness Center & daily fitness classes
- Daily parking
- No resort fee
- Access to five tennis courts & equipment
- Access to bicycles for on and off estate exploring
- Daily newspaper delivery, upon request
- Shoe shine service
- Tesla and universal electronic vehicle charging stations available
- We maintain the standards of our Health & Comfort Commitment
Wine Country Retreat
Immerse yourself in Napa Valley, and awaken to the rhythms of nature and embrace our wine-country approach to contemplation, leisure, and rest.
A confirmed one category accommodation upgrade and daily dining credit is available during your stay to support your nourishment and relaxation.
- $75 daily dining credit to be enjoyed exclusively at Forum
- One category Room Upgrade at time of booking