Inviting, understated, and elegant,
our 36 suites and rooms offer guests an immersion in the Napa Valley lifestyle.
These airy, sunny suites near our pool area feature relaxed, cottage-style interiors that prioritize privacy and maximize comfort. Separate sitting rooms include fireplaces, queen-size sofa beds, and writing desks, plus French doors opening to furnished decks that overlook our wooded hillsides.
The separate bedroom feels both expansive and cozy.
A special setting to indulge in relaxation.
- Separate Sitting Area
- California King Bed
- Glass Walled Shower
- Large Soaking Tub
- Private Porch
- 615 sq ft (indoor/outdoor)
TREELINE SUITE FLOORPLAN
- Welcome glass of wine at Forum
- In-room mini-bar with curated snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, replenished upon request
- Car service to downtown St. Helena and Yountville based on availability
- High speed Wi-Fi
- In-room local and long-distance telephone calls
- Bottled water
- Access to Fitness Center & daily fitness classes
- Daily parking
- No resort fee
- Access to five tennis courts & equipment
- Access to bicycles for on and off estate exploring
- Daily newspaper delivery, upon request
- Shoe shine service
- Tesla and universal electronic vehicle charging stations available
- We maintain the standards of our Health & Comfort Commitment
Wine Country Retreat
Immerse yourself in Napa Valley, and awaken to the rhythms of nature and embrace our wine-country approach to contemplation, leisure, and rest.
A confirmed one category accommodation upgrade and daily dining credit is available during your stay to support your nourishment and relaxation.
- $75 daily dining credit to be enjoyed exclusively at Forum
- One category Room Upgrade at time of booking