Renew your mind, body and spirit, and enjoy more of life’s simple pleasures through our seasonal offerings.
Rally and Relax Retreat: A Tennis Immersion
April 26-28, 2024
We welcome you to Meadowood April 26th – 28th for the Rally and Relax Retreat, a two-night, three-day tennis immersion led by our world-ranked tennis pros, Stephanie and Dean Wallace. This intimate retreat is designed to develop and refine your form, hitting technique, and match strategy through small group instruction and match play guided by the Meadowood Pros. Designed for mid-level tennis players (3.0 and up), our camp promises not only a weekend of skill-enhancement on the court but also a perfect blend of relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Two nights’ accommodations
- Welcome Sparkling Wine Reception
- Daily breakfast to kick-start your day
- Instruction and court time with Meadowood Tennis Pros, Stephanie and Dean Wallace
- Family-style lunch on Saturday, April 27th
- Special gifts throughout your stay curated by Stephanie and Dean
- Access to Meadowood Estate Hosts to personalize additional experiences for a truly idyllic weekend in Napa Valley
Beginning at $4,320 for two nights, April 26-28
Forbes Five-Star Getaway
The prestigious Forbes Travel Guide awarded Meadowood and The Spa at Meadowood Five Stars, making us the only wine-country estate in Napa Valley to receive such honors. We invite you to celebrate our achievement and enjoy insider access to Napa Valley and experience our five-star service for yourself.
- Two nights’ accommodations featuring a fireplace and private terrace
- $500 treatment credit at Meadowood Spa
- 60-minute Tree House Bath Experience at Meadowood Spa
The Best of Meadowood: Indulge, Relax, Revitalize
Indulge in–and balance–the best of what the valley has to offer, from its considerable culinary and wine options to the restorative call of its natural surroundings.
- Three nights’ accommodations in a Treeline Suite
- A welcome bottle of Napa Valley wine
- Breakfast daily in your room or at Forum restaurant
- Two 60-minute Curated Massages or Organic Facials
- Two hours of Sound Therapy in the zero-gravity Therabody Lounger
- Lunch at the Meadowood Spa
- A private experience at The Wine Center; choose from “Aging Gracefully: What Happens to Fine Wine as it Ages” or “Tasting Farming: Behind the Philosophies of Organic, Biodynamic & Regenerative Winemaking”
- A private, guided hike followed by reflection and yoga at the Meadowood labyrinth
- Access to daily fitness classes and full use of the fitness center
- Option of private or group tennis instruction led by our esteemed tennis professionals (additional group clinic and private lesson fees not included)
- A custom winery and dining itinerary curated by Meadowood’s Host Concierge (restaurant and winery fees not included)
Starting from $1,610 per night
Experience the Best of Both Valleys with Meadowood and Farmhouse Inn
Reside at both Meadowood Napa Valley and Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma for a unique Napa-Sonoma wine country experience that celebrates the diversity of the valleys. While staying at Meadowood, uncover the nuances of wines from Napa Valley with The Wine Center, and while staying at Farmhouse Inn, allow their wine professionals to take you on a tasting journey through the Russian River Valley.
OFFERING INCLUSIONS – MEADOWOOD
- Two nights’ accommodations in an Oakview Room
- Daily breakfast for two, excluding alcohol and gratuity
- Welcome bottle of Napa Valley wine
- Understanding Napa Valley class for two with The Wine Center at Meadowood
- Custom itinerary planning
OFFERING INCLUSIONS – FARMHOUSE INN
- Two-night stay in a Barn Jr. Suite
- $75 daily breakfast credit
- Welcome bottle of Sonoma County wine
- Understanding Sonoma County Wine experience for two guests
- Custom itinerary planning
Rates for four nights start at $5,775
Offer is based on two guests per room, is subject to availability, and is not combinable with other offers or promotions. All taxes and gratuities are excluded.
TO RESERVE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CALL (844) 224-8035 OR CONTACT YOUR TRUSTED TRAVEL PROFESSIONAL.
Wine Country Retreat
Immerse yourself in Napa Valley, and awaken to the rhythms of nature and embrace our wine-country approach to contemplation, leisure, and rest.
- Daily breakfast for two to be enjoyed exclusively at Meadowood’s newest restaurant, Forum
- One category room upgrade at time of booking
Offer available with a minimum two-night stay. Breakfast excludes alcohol and gratuity. Subject to availability at time of booking, blackout dates may apply, and not combinable with other offers or promotions. All taxes and gratuities excluded.
Bed & Breakfast
Linger in bed a while before exploring the bounty of Napa Valley.
- A daily breakfast for two in the privacy of your room or in Forum
- A bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon upon arrival