Inviting, understated, and elegant,
our 36 suites and rooms offer guests an immersion in the Napa Valley lifestyle.
Light-drenched and furnished for relaxation, these all-in-one lodgings encompass intimate sitting areas, wood-burning fireplaces, private bars, views of the hillsides, and, beyond French doors, large, enclosed porches suited for outdoor lounging year-round.
Rustic meets refined in this cozy retreat.
The private porch offers a tranquil respite.
- Open Floor Plan
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- King Bed
- Free-standing Shower
- Soaking Tub
- Large Private Patio
- 415 sq ft (indoor/outdoor)
SITTING AREA WITH DOORS TO PRIVATE PORCH
PRIVATE COVERED PORCH
- No resort fee
- Welcome glass of wine at Forum
- In-room mini-bar with curated snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, replenished upon request
- Car service to downtown St. Helena and Yountville based on availability
- High speed Wi-Fi
- In-room local and long-distance telephone calls
- Bottled water
- Access to Fitness Center & daily fitness classes
- Daily parking
- Access to five tennis courts & equipment
- Access to bicycles for on and off estate exploring
- Daily newspaper delivery, upon request
- Shoe shine service
- Tesla and universal electronic vehicle charging stations available
- We maintain the standards of our Health & Comfort Commitment
Wine Country Retreat
Immerse yourself in Napa Valley, and awaken to the rhythms of nature and embrace our wine-country approach to contemplation, leisure, and rest.
A confirmed one category accommodation upgrade and daily dining credit is available during your stay to support your nourishment and relaxation.
- $75 daily dining credit to be enjoyed exclusively at Forum
- One category Room Upgrade at time of booking