Inviting, understated, and elegant,
our 36 suites and rooms offer guests an immersion in the Napa Valley lifestyle.
With open floor plans, vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplaces, large picture windows that look to our oak woodlands, and furnished balconies, these expansive rooms near the pool area and tennis courts have the feel of classic Napa Valley cottages.
The open floorplan focuses on the warmth of the hearth.
Inside and out, our architecture celebrates the surroundings.
- Open Floor Plan
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- California King Bed
- Large Free-standing Shower
- Deep Soaking Tub
- Private Balcony
- 590 sq ft (indoor/outdoor)
SITTING AREA WITH FIREPLACE
BEDROOM AREA WITH FIREPLACE
OAKVIEW FLOOR PLAN
- Welcome glass of wine at the Terrace Café
- In-room mini-bar with curated snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, replenished upon request
- Car service to downtown St. Helena and Yountville based on availability
- High speed Wi-Fi
- In-room local and long-distance telephone calls
- Bottled water
- Access to Fitness Center & daily fitness classes
- Daily parking
- No resort fee
- Access to five tennis courts & equipment
- Access to bicycles for on and off estate exploring
- Daily newspaper delivery, upon request
- Shoe shine service
- Tesla and universal electronic vehicle charging stations available
- We maintain the standards of our Health & Comfort Commitment
Wine Country Retreat
Enjoy a mid-week getaway, and awaken to the rhythms of nature and embrace our wine-country approach to contemplation, leisure, and rest.
A confirmed one category accommodation upgrade and daily estate credit is available during a Sunday through Wednesday stay to support your nourishment and relaxation.
- $75 daily Estate Credit
- One category Room Upgrade at time of booking