Inviting, understated, and elegant,
our 36 suites and rooms offer guests an immersion in the Napa Valley lifestyle.
These secluded rooms feature gracious open floor plans with sitting areas focused on wood-burning fireplaces. Under lofty, vaulted ceilings, wrap-around windows frame spectacular views of the treetop foliage and distant hillsides, endowing the interiors with an air of enhanced spaciousness.
Comfort beckons while nature captivates from every angle.
The cozy interior spaces welcome in true wine-country style.
- Open Floor Plan
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- California King Bed
- Free-standing Shower
- Deep Soaking Tub
- Wrap Around Windows
- 460 sq ft
SITTING AREA AND BEDROOM NOOK
SITTING AREA WITH FIREPLACE
TREETOP FLOOR PLAN
- Welcome glass of wine at Forum
- In-room mini-bar with curated snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, replenished upon request
- Car service to downtown St. Helena and Yountville based on availability
- High speed Wi-Fi
- In-room local and long-distance telephone calls
- Bottled water
- Access to Fitness Center & daily fitness classes
- Daily parking
- No resort fee
- Access to five tennis courts & equipment
- Access to bicycles for on and off estate exploring
- Daily newspaper delivery, upon request
- Shoe shine service
- Tesla and universal electronic vehicle charging stations available
- We maintain the standards of our Health & Comfort Commitment
Wine Country Retreat
Immerse yourself in Napa Valley, and awaken to the rhythms of nature and embrace our wine-country approach to contemplation, leisure, and rest.
A confirmed one category accommodation upgrade and daily dining credit is available during your stay to support your nourishment and relaxation.
- $75 daily dining credit to be enjoyed exclusively at Forum
- One category Room Upgrade at time of booking