General Safety Standards for Meadowood Napa Valley
The safety and peace of mind of our colleagues, guests and members remain firmly at the forefront. We are taking time to ensure your stay with us is a safe and relaxing one. While we have intensified our overall safety, cleaning and sanitation procedures property-wide, our processes will continue to evolve in accordance with the CDC and government directives. Please find details of our Health & Comfort Commitment below.
For our Staff
- Meadowood team members will adhere to all current COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards, outlined by Cal/OSHA.
- We continue to do daily temperature checks, self-checks and additional training for employees to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Meadowood team members are equipped with all required personal protection equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, facemasks and gloves.
For our Guests
- For the comfort of our guests and staff, Meadowood is utilizing customer engagement mobile messaging software to communicate with guests and assist from arrival through their stay to departure.
- We have implemented increased and enhanced disinfecting and sanitation protocols, with a special focus on all high-touch surfaces in common spaces throughout the estate. The team uses high-grade products, which meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, as recommended by the CDC.
Arrival & Departure
- We have implemented a remote check-in experience to be completed prior to arriving to the property. Once you arrive at the Gate House, our team members will be on-hand, wearing appropriate PPE when necessary, and ready to assist with a property introduction and orientation with as little-to-none or as much assistance as guests’ request.
- Guests are welcome to schedule luggage assistance during a time they are not in their room, if preferred.
- We are happy to offer contactless Guest Room Key Return Zones, for safe and sanitary return and reuse of hotel keys.
Housekeeping Guest Rooms & Public Spaces
- In addition to wearing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE), which is changed and replaced throughout the day and in-between each project as necessary, our team uses high-grade products which meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 as recommended by the CDC.
- Guest rooms are deep-cleaned.
- We have implemented additional cleaning of all high-touch points and surfaces with increased frequency throughout the day.
- Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guest room areas – for example: bathroom surfaces, light switches, all handles, TV remotes and thermostats. For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, etcetera. 70% alcohol will be used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable.
- Wipe down all surfaces with recommended cleaning solutions adhering to recommended contact times. (1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants)
- Guests are able to enjoy lunch and dinner at our outdoor Terrace Café. A tapas style dinner menu is available at the Terrace Café from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Guests may also enjoy dining in their private guest room or balcony via our contactless Room Service option.
- Advanced reservations are recommended to dine al fresco at our Terrace Café.
- Menus will be single-use and disposable.
- Ongoing sanitization of all spaces, tables, trays, will take place between each guest and in-between hours of operations during the day.
- All menus will be specifically tailored to be plated and beverages will be served individually.
Activities (Tennis and Swimming)
- For guests who do not have their own tennis equipment, there will be equipment available for use. We thoroughly sanitize in-between each guest’s use, for your comfort.
- Guests will be asked to proactively reserve lounge chairs at the pools in order to avoid over-crowding and adhere to all social distancing protocols.
The Fitness Center
- We look forward to welcoming guests to our fully equipped Fitness Center.
- Dedicated Meadowood team members will be stationed in the Fitness Center to frequently wipe down equipment after each use and deep clean high-touch spaces throughout the day.
- For guests who do not feel comfortable in a large group classes, we are pleased to offer more yoga and meditation classes in the Movement Studio for individual guests or smaller groups.
- While Spa therapists and guests are no longer required to wear masks indoors or during treatments, a therapist will wear a mask if requested by our guest.