Serve guests in a friendly, professional manner according to Meadowood’s standards and procedures under the direction of the outlet manager. Be professional by projecting confidence in who you are and in the job that you do. To provide the guests with the highest standards of food and beverage service, thereby creating long term, loyal customers.
- Serve guests according to standards and procedures.
- Handle special guest requests.
- Take food and beverage baskets to guest rooms.
- Pick up dishes after guests are finished eating.
- Set tables for service.
- Responsible for opening jobs, side jobs and closing jobs.
- Maintain the proper care and cleanliness of serving equipment.
Personal Characteristics Required
- Must be customer service oriented, understanding and caring.
- Patient and empathetic with guest and staff questions and concerns.
- Detail oriented, paying close attention to accuracy and able to perform many diverse tasks concurrently.
- Trustworthy in maintaining confidential information.
- Able to set and stay focused on priorities through completion when under pressure of completing demands.
900 Meadowood Lane St. Helena, CA 94574 (877) 963-3646