- Welcome and greet guests.
- Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Serve guest food according to standards and procedures of Meadowood Napa Valley.
- Handle special requests.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other resort functions and services.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Prepare the final bill, ensure everything is accounted for accurately.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist with clearing and resetting tables.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and effecient operation.
- Buff and polish stemware, flatware and china.
- Assist in the transportation/setup of furniture and equipment of function areas needed.
- Maintain proper care and cleanliness of serving equipment.
- Make supervisor aware of guest comments/complaints.
- Familiar with California liquor laws, being careful not to serve to intoxicated guests or minors.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Wine & Cuisine department and Meadowood Napa Valley.
- Complete tasks and projects delegated by your Captain/Manager and assist other departments as business/staff levels demand.