To maintain the standards of excellence set up by the Housekeeping Department at Meadowood for providing our guests a memorable experience with the goal of achieving the Meadowood Mission and Vision.
Responsible for the upkeep of the linen closets in assigned area.
Deliver inventory items needed for arriving and in-house guest.
Responsible for special project assignments from area Supervisor.
• Receive clean linens from American Linen Service, transfer it to Housekeeping van and deliver it to his/her assigned areas.
• Empty linen closets of dirty linens and place in blue linen carts.
• Empty trash from closets and replace trash bags.
• Clean linen closets and store all clean lines in their respective shelves.
• Place inventory items needed for arriving and in-house guest.
• Complete special projects assigned by Supervisor.
• At the end of your shift, ensure that your vehicle is clean and parked in an appropriate parking spot.
• Turn in your keys, radio and clock out.