Other duties may be assigned.
• Support the Guest Services Team and Senior Guest Relations Manager to ensure a high standard of service provided to leisure travelers
• Produce specified daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Maintain accurate vendor information and current property offerings
• Nourish the working relationships and partnerships Meadowood has with local vendors and internal departments
• Act administratively to support the offices of Executive and Guest Services teams.
• Collaborate with Guest Services Team to ensure positive guest stays and efficient recoveries.
• Be a role model of Meadowood’s culture (mission, vision, core values and culture standards)
• Set example by always using face/tone/words, using guests name and cheerful interaction
• Support an environment where staff members can demonstrate high energy and enthusiasm
• Support an environment that allows others to help each other and other departments as needed
• Maintain positive relationships with all departments that interface with Guest Services
• Knowledge of own strengths and areas of development and takes initiative to continue self development
Product & Service
• Maintain core standards and exemplify Meadowood culture
• Assist Guest Services Team in organizing and monitoring the guest experience during their stay
• Negotiate with wineries and vendors to ensure that the guests receive the experience they are seeking
• Maintain knowledge to actively sell Meadowood venues to the guest, including sporting outlets and wine & cuisine.
• Research new business opportunities to enhance the guest experience
• Maintain up to date and accurate property and vendor information used by Guest Services
• Provide analysis and data of guest experience including revenue generation, repeat stay data and guest experience (good stories and lessons learned)
• Ensure that all guest preference and requests are noted in the guest data base.
• Support Guest Services Team in handling guest or member related issues in a timely manner
• Represent Guest Services in TWA and Operations Committee Meetings
• Participate in daily morning meeting